Chippewa United Methodist Church

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

FALL WEEKEND WORSHIP....OCTOBER 16TH & 17TH

FALL WEEKEND WORSHIP...OCTOBER 16TH & 17TH..





IF YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY......TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOD'S GPS...."From Emptiness to Zestful Living"


A prescription for meaningful life.."





This weekend we will sharing around the marks of Jesus Chrirst. Paul in his letter to the Glations said that noboy has to wonder who I am...Nobody has to ask what I stand for...Nobody to ask what I stand for...Nobody needs to question my commitment to Christ and his church..because I have the marks of Jesus branded on my body..





What does it mean to have the marks of Christ???





We will be sharing around this and we hope that you will come and receive a special prescription for meaningful life...





Hope to see you.


Stay Faithful & finish well,


Your Pastor & Friend


PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home