Chippewa United Methodist Church

Thursday, September 23, 2010

FALL WEEEKEND WORSHIP...OCTOBER 9TH & 10TH

WEEKEND WORSHIP....OCTOBER 9TH & 10TH



Message: "If You Are Going the Wrong Way..Turn Around....God's GPS"

This weekend: From Silly Fretting to Creative Worrying: How To Improve Your Worrying"



One of the major problems in my life....worrying....sometimes I worrry about small things..

things that are not important...sometimes I worry about BIG THINGS...ministry, the church, people I love...

What about you??

Ever have that problem..



If you do,like me...you know that you are on the wrong road..

We need to turn around..

God's can help us turn around from Silly Frettnig to Creative Worrying.

I have been thinking more and more creative in my worrying and putting that into prayer.



Hope that you will come and turn around with me..



Stay Faithful & Finish Well,

Your Pastor & Friend..



PR..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home