Chippewa United Methodist Church

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP...AUGUST 7TH & 8TH

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP....AUGUST 7TH & 8TH



This weekend....I will be sharing in a glorious weekend....my son Paul will be married in St. Marys Roman CatholicChurch in Pompton Lakes. This is the home church of Paul's future wife Colleen. We have attended the church for a funeral of Colleen's grandfather and Father Kevin the Sr. Priest is very warm and welcomming.. We are lookigng forward to have our family there to share in this great time of love and family...



So I will be sharing in this special weekend and you will have two special peple sharing the messages here while I am gone.

We are blessed to have Dr. Dan and Troy Miller sharing in the weekend messages..





I will be praying for and ask you to remember me in yours..



Summer blessings



Stay Faithful & Finish Well,

Your Pastor & friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home