Chippewa United Methodist Church

Saturday, May 29, 2010

SUMMEER WEEKEND WORSHIP...JUNE 12TH & 13TH

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP....JUNE 12TH & 13TH



This weekend I will be at Annual Conference . Annual Conference is held at my old alma mater Grove City College. It is always a special time for me to go back to a place that was special and spiritual for me. Four years I attended Grove City 1972-1976. I began spritual ministry roots at that place. As I go for Annual Conference it will be a time of worship, fellowship and the business of ministry.Our Bishop has asked us to make the covenant to spend the weekend at Conference and be present during the Sunday morning Ordination Service. This is service of ordaination and commissionning. It is also a time of ready the appointments for the next year. So I will be away this weekend. I appreciate Dr. Dan Stinson and Troy Miller our Youth Ministry Assistant sharing in the leadership of worship and sharing the messages. You will be blessed!

So..I will see you the follwing weekend when we celebrate Father's Day.

Summer blessings

Stay Faithful & Finish Well,

Your Pastor & Friend



PR

1 Comments:

  • Hi Pastor Rod...Thanks for Maintaining the Blog to Communicate to CUMC Members & Others. Enjoy Your Time in the Land of Grove City. My Brother & Cousin Hailed There.
    Exodus 33:14 The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
    Blessings...Sandy.

    By Blogger Sandy., at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home