Chippewa United Methodist Church

Monday, June 07, 2010

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP...JUNE 26TH & 27TH

SUMMER WEKEND WORSHIP....CELEBRATING MINISTRY WEEKEND.....

June 26th & 27th...



We share in an exciting weekdend of Summer Worship as we celebrate Ministry Weekend. I will be sharing with the congregation during a time of Celebrating my re-appoinment to CUMC. I am on a yearly appointment to CUMC. I celebrate beginning my 10th year of ministry with you..

During each of the services I along with you will be sharing our covenant of ministy together.


I will sharing the beginnin of a summer series with you..."Standing on the Promises or Sitting on the Premises....this weekend: The Promise of God's Presence with Us...

I am looking forward to challenging us to stand on the promises and not just to sit on the many premisess we sit on...



So....

See you this weekend as we share in Ministry Weekend.



Stay Faithful & Finish Well,

Your Pastor & Friend

PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home