Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend of Worship...Lent IV....March 29th & 30th...

WEEKEND WORSHIP.......MARCH 28TH & 29TH.....LENT IV...

As we continue to journey in this season of Lent...it has been so great hearing from so many of you the deepening awareness of God in our lives in this season. In fact so many people have been sharing with me that are getting "real" with God......What a great season of getting deeper in our commitment and into our discipleship...

Well, I will be leading all 5 services this weekend! I am excited to share the message that God has laid on my heart  "A Disciple's Path: Deepening Your Relationship With Christ and The Church...
This weekend :Gifts"

Now I have to give you a warning label..

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WORSHIP THIS WEEKEND ON LENT IV MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR WORLDLY HEALTH BUT GOOD FOR YOUR SPIRITUAL HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I going to give you a heads up in this one...

In the name of Jesus..
I am going to ask you to DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So BE  prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to share with you this weekend and to let the transcending power of God unleashed upon us at CUMC.

so...hope you come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so...hope to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL DEFINITELY LET THE SPIRIT SPEAK!!!!

Stay Faithful and Finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend..
So Something blessings
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home