Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, March 30, 2014

LENT V WEEKEND WORSHIP.....APRIL 5TH & 6TH

WEEKEND WORSHIP.....CELEBRATING LENT V......APRIL 5TH & 6TH...

We continue this special journey of faith in this great season of Lent
What a great time we are experiencing the deepening of our relationship and commitment to Jesus Christ and His church......
We continue this weekend with the Deepening of our commitment to GIFTS.....
.
I will be away this weekend sharing a a special celebration of baptism with my family for our little grandson Luke...What a joy to be able to be there and witness with my eyes and my heart this child who will now become part of the BIG Family of God.....Ask your prayers of presence to be upon him as he is baptized into the faith of JesusChrist..

My prayers will be with  you and Pastor Erik as he leads our weekend worship.
blessings
PR

        

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home