Chippewa United Methodist Church

Monday, November 14, 2011

WEEKEND WORSHIP...NOVEMBER 26TH & 27TH...CELEBRATING ADVENT I

CELEBRATING ADVENT I....NOVEMBER 26TH & 27TH..





We begin the special Advent Journey this weekend...


We begin preparing our hearts and lives for the celebration of Christmas..





We light the first candle on the Advent Wreat


The Candle of Hope..


This candle reminds us that Hope comes from God in Jesus Christ.





I willl begin an Advent sermon series: "The Moods Of Christmas..


I will begin on Advent I with:


The Mood Of Expection..


You can feel it in the hearts of children.


You can see it in the eye of people.


Expecting the great celebration of Christmas..


We are preparing our lives for this day with EXPECTATION..





Come and begin your Advent Journey this weekend..





Stay Faithful & Finisy Well,


Your Pastor & Friend..


PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home