Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, January 11, 2015

WEEKEND WORSHIP....JANUARY 17TH & 18TH....

EPIPHANY II WEEKEND WORSHIP....JANUARY 17TH & 18TH..

Pastor Gary will be sharing the message in all 5 services....I will be sharing in a special Birthday of my grandson Luke Silas Smith who will be 1 year old..

I can't tell you the flood of emotions when my son told me your new grandson is Luke SILAS Smith. Silas was the middle name of my dad Clarence Silas Smith.

My dad would be so over joyed to see this little guy and know that his middle name matches my dads'. If Luke grows up to be half of the man my dad was he will be a great guy.

Special blessings come in many packages..

One of my special blessings is a little guy who will be turning 1......

LUKE SILAS SMITH...

Come out to worship and hear a great message by Pastor Gary "From Hosting to Loving God"

You will be blessed!

Stay Faithful and Finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home