Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, September 21, 2014

WEEKEND WORSHIP.....SEPTEMBER 27TH & 28TH....

FALL WEEKEND WORSHIP.......SEPTEMBER 27TH & 28TH..L

I will be leading Saturday Night worship...5:30pm. Saturday Nite Lite Worship and 6:14pm. Crossroads..

I will be sharing the message: To Grow By Worship"

One of the ways that we grow as disciples is by worship. We come to worship not for ourselves but first to honor and praise and our God...
In the worshiping community we worship our God and God meets us in so many ways.

We live in a day and age where people make statements: I don't need to go to worship!  I can worship by myself"

That is never stated in the Bible because the importance of worship is the church..the body of Christ coming together to worship..

Come out this weekend and let us worship and meet our God..

Stay Faithful & Finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home