Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, June 22, 2014

WEEKEND WORSHIP JUNE 28TH & 29TH....CELEBRATION OF MINISTRY

WEEKEND WORSHIP....JUNE 28TH & 29TH....CELEBRATION OF MINISTRY..
  
This weekend we will be celebrating Ministry Weekend.
I will be leading all the 5 services and sharing the message;"The Local Church and Why It Matters"
I will be sharing a message from my heart about why I still believe in the local church and CUMC an why it matters to this community and the Kindgdom of God.
Part of the Ministry Celebration will include a time of celebrating my re-appointment to the Chippewa UMC for another year of Minsitry.
I can't tell you how humbled I am to be sharing with you for another year. As I begin my 14th year of ministry with you at CUMC I am so excited about the ministry that we share and the new fresh wind that is blowing at CUMC.  I will be making my covenant with you at CUMC
Also we will be sharing a Covenant of Ministry between the laity and clergy of our church.

Come and share in this time of re-commitment to the work and ministry of Jesus Christ in and through Chippewa UMC.

Stay Faithful & Finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home