Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, September 22, 2013

WEEKEND WORSHIP....SEPTEMBER 28H & 29TH

WEEKEND WORSHIP....SEPTEMBER 28TH & 29TH....

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This weekend might go down in the history of CUMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be leading all 5 services....
I will be stepping out boldly!!!!!!

I am sharing in the last part of Home Improvement: #4...A Legacy That Lasts..

I will be sharing a message on biblical giving and biblical receiving...

It will not be received as one of my most popular sermons..

I have a conviction to share..

Please pray for me..

Stay Faithful and Finish Well
Your Pastor & Friend..
PR
PS. If you don't see me again...you will know that It did not go over very well..lol

1 Comments:

  • Dear Lord.
    Thank~You for Speaking thru PR once Again. Very Effective Sermon.
    May God Bless His Words Tomorrow too. And. We Thank Him for His LeaderShip of Your Church. We are so very Blessed to Have Him. And. ThanX from the Heart for All He Does. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
    This is my command-be strong and courageous!
    Do not be afraid or discouraged.
    For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
    ~ Joshua 1:9, NLT

    By Blogger Sandy., at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home