Chippewa United Methodist Church

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

EPIHANY WEEKEND WORSHIP....JANUARY 5TH & 6TH

EPIPHANY WEEKEND WORSHIP......JANUARY 5TH & 6 TH..
    Celebrating Epiphany and Holy Communion..

I am so excited about this weekend...I will be leading all 5 Services as we share in the great celebration of Epiphan ..We also will be sharing in Holy Communion. What an awesome way to begin this New Year..

Also I am excited to be sharing with you a very different message this weekend..
Don't Die IN The Nest...
In fact...thanks to the creative work of Nick Trush I will be preaching from an Eagle's Nest...
Yes..that is right an Eagle's nest in the sanctuary and in the CLC...

I am stepping outside myelf this weekend and ask that you remember me in your prayers for this special weekend.

come and celebrate the message of Epiphany...the light of Christ came for all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Epiphany Blessings
Stay faithful and Finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home