Chippewa United Methodist Church

Sunday, July 22, 2012

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP...JULY 28TH & 29TH

SUMMER WEEKEND WORSHIP   JULY 28TH & 29TH..

I will be at the lake on vaction and the best part of being at the lake will be spending time with my family. I will be also getting a chance to be seeing my little grandaughter Makenna. I love being a grandfathe and cherishing the time with her. While I am away  you will be blessed to have two people sharing the messages for the weekend. The Weekend traditional worship message will be shared by Erik Funkhouser and the Weekend contemporary worship message will be shared by Jared Hetherington.. You will be blessed by the sharing of these two as they lead worship and share from their hearts.
See you next week:
 Stay Faithful and finish Well,
Your Pastor & Friend
Summer blessings
PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home