Chippewa United Methodist Church

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend Worship....February 11th & 12th Celebrating Epiphany VI

WEEKEND WORSHIP.....FEBRUARY 11TH & 12TH...CELEBRATING EPIPHANY V...





Is There Life After Stress? This Weeekend: Stress and Emotional Pain"





The scripture I will be using for my message this weekend is one of my favorites from the book o Psalms .....Psalm 121....


"I lift up my eyes unto the hills.....where does my help come from?


God...the maker of heaven and earth...."





We go through alot of stress....we struggle with emotional pain..


Sometimes we don't know where to turn.


I will be sharing what the Psalmist says....turn to God..


look to God..


Lift up your eyes..your heart...your life..


God will be there will to guide, sustain and help us in the most difficult times.





During this great season of celebrating Epiphany we continue to celebrate the light of Christ that shines in the midst of darkness..





Hope to see you in worship this weekend as we celebrate Epiphany VI





Stay Faithful and Finish Well,


Epiphany blessings


Your Pastor & Friend


PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home