Chippewa United Methodist Church

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WEEKEND WORSHIP.... July 23rd & 24th

Weekend Worship...July 23rd & 24th..





I will be away at Camp Jumonville for Family Week...


A year and a half ago I was honored to be asked to share as the main speaker for Family Week at Jumonville.


I will be sharing in the Sunday Morning Worship...


I will speaking at the daily adult classes


I will be sharing the message at the Tuesday night CampFire


I will be ending the week with the Communion Service..





While I am away..


We will be blessed to have Rev. Keith Staneart and Director of Youth Ministry Steve Atwater sharing the weekend messages..





I will be back next weekend July 30th and 31st..


so in the meantime.....


blessings..


Stay Faithful & Finish Well


PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home