Chippewa United Methodist Church

Monday, February 15, 2010

LENT III WEEKEND WORSHIP...MARCH 6TH & 7TH

LENT III WEEKEND WORSHIP........SATURDAY, MARCH 6TH

SUNAY, MARCH 7TH





7/11......................11 INDISPENSABLE REALTIONSHIPS YOU CAN'T BE WITHOUT...7 DAYS A WEEK............

THIS WEEK: WITHNESS:3 ...."Who Is Your Jethro? You Need A Butt-kicker!



This week we continue with the lenten series 7/11....



We all need a Jethro!!!!!!!!!!!



So who is your Jethro????



you know according to Lenoard Sweet Your butt-kicker?????



As I look back in my life I have been blessed with serveral Jethros that God has placed in my pathways....

They have include; some teachers....I had a 7th grade teacher who was all over me all the time.

he would not accept my offerings of medocrity..



I had a basketball coach who kicked me so many time in the butt...to be better...to rise above my circmumstances of limitmations..



I had a pastor...who did not baby me....showed me the path of faith and invited me to walk it...



So...this weekend we will be thinking about the Jethros in your life...



Do you have a Jethro??

Who is your butt kicker??



See you this weekend

as we continue 7/11....



Stay Faithful & Finish Well,

Lenten blessings

Your Pastor & Friend

PR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home